Leave your details in the form at the end of the page so that we can take this further!
Here’s an overview of the opportunity !
Location and Demography
- Hospital is strategically located, connecting to entry and exit points of Panvel, Vashi, Thane and Mumbai.
- Catchment area population is close to 12-14 lacs, with no super speciality hospital in and around radius of 6 km.
- The hospital is in close proximity of approximately 45 General Practitioner Doctors & few nursing homes.
- The hospital is approximately 1.00 lacs sq ft saleable in area with a basement parking.
- NABH Accredited (entry level)
Facility and Capacity
- The structure is basement parking, ground + 12 floors.
- The sanctioned capacity of the hospital is 150 beds; out of which 40 beds are fully equipped ICCU and 6 beds are for NICU.
- There are 60 patient rooms, of different sizes.
- 5 modular Operation theatres
- 17 OPD rooms with large waiting areas, IVF, Physiotherapy and Dental departments.
- We have about 50 Consulting Doctors attached to this hospital.
- Pathology & Radiology departments.
- Staff size of approx. 100 persons
- The area is majorly middle class and upper middle class, having a great insurance penetration in the families.
- The nursing homes around the hospitals can be tied-up with.
No outstanding loans
- OPD: 17
- Advanced OT’s: 5
- Number of Beds in ICU: 12
- Number of Beds in the Emergency Unit: 7
- Equipment available in Radiology: Digital X-Ray an USG machine.
- Equipment available for Non Invasive Cardiology: ECG, ECHO, TMT, Sonography with Colour Doppler.
- Consultation: Out-patient & In-patient
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Anaesthesia & Critical Care
- In-patient facility: 150 Beds
- All Permits for Electricity, Permits for water, Permission for Sewage, Permission for Bio medical waste, Fire & Health License, FSSAI license and all other statutory permissions have been taken.
- No pending litigation
- All documents shall be available for due diligence( approved documents like land deed, architect’s plan, Occupation Certificate ) after clearing all formalities.
- Specialities/Departments: Neurology, Nephrology, Gynaecology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, IVF, Physiotherapy, Dentistry, Pathology, and Radiology.
The new process of recruitment could be followed by the Buyer under the new Terms of Employment. Some of the existing staff have to be retained on new terms. The existing staff cannot be dismissed en masse.
Outright sale for INR 98 CR as is where is (subject to Negotiation).
Please leave your details below and we will revert with more details
We will request you to share LOI for the site visit of the Hospital.
Scope of work and service charges may be discussed in person .