The core of Niramai solution is Thermalytix, a computer aided diagnostic engine that is powered by Artificial Intelligence. The solution uses a high resolution thermal sensing device and a cloud hosted analytics solution for analysing the thermal images, for Breast Cancer Screening. Our SaaS solution has been developed using big data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning for reliable, early and accurate cancer screening.
The innovative methods used in our solution have led to 10 Granted US patents.
- Privacy booth for the screening (Granted by USPTO recently)
- Classifying hormonal receptor status of malignant tumorous tissue from breast thermographic images, US 10,368,846
- Thermography based cancer screening of breast using a measure of symmetry, US 10,307,141
- Blood vessel extraction in two-dimensional thermography, US 10,198,670
- Automatic segmentation of breast tissue in a thermographic image, US 10,068,330
- Software tool for breast cancer screening of , US 9,898,817
- Contour-based determination of malignant tissue in a thermal image, US 9,865,052
- Software interface tool for the screening, US 10,055,542
- System and method for detecting cancerous tissue from a thermal image, US 9,622,698
- Detecting tumorous breast tissue in a thermal image, US 9,486,146
Our novel algorithms have also been peer-reviewed in international scientific conferences.
There are two types of screenings: 180 T/Instant Triage Report, Thermalytix 360
1.) 180 Triage report details
● Preferable for rural and mass screening camps.
● Short 1-page reports or reports can be printed using Thermal printer for risk
assessment with information on patient general details,
● final impression with T-Birads score.
● TAT – Instant or on the spot.
2.) Thermalytix 360 report details
• Here, we provide a 3-page detailed Radiologist certified report.
• It’s a report with details on demographics, clinical, Thermalytix
score/analysis and final impression with captured screening images of the
• This is usually a preferred option for screening participants coming
from urban or suburban areas
• Attached herewith, is a sample report for your quick reference.
|Number of screenings||
500, 1000, 2000, 5000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.