Multi Parameter Patient Monitor offered by Reubens Hospitech are designed to give a number of information on one screen.
It provides multiple pieces of information that are needed to understand the patient’s condition.
It has emerged as a monitor to offer a flexible solution for varying critical care needs.
These Multi-parameter monitors provide reading such as heart rate, central venous pressure, non-invasive blood pressure, ECG, SpO2, PaCO2, and invasive blood pressure, and temperature.
The monitor has an alarm where the parameters can be set and the caregiver will be alerted for change beyond the set parameter.
– Multi-parameter patient monitors have 12.1″ TFT Touch Screen
– Operating methods: Trim knob/key button touch screen
– Advanced patient file management system is provided in this Multi-parameter patient monitors
– High capacity storage, power-off data protection
– Inclined screen for easy observation
– Display – 12.1ˮ color TFT screen
– Resolution: 800 x 600dpi
– Indicator – Power indicator light
– Battery indicator light
– Battery – 4400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion battery
– Networking – Connected to central monitoring system
– I/O – LAN 1 standard RJ45 Port – USB 1 USB connector – SD 1 SD card connector – Nursing call connector
– ECG – Lead Type: 3/5
- lead – Gain selection: x0.125, x0.25, x0.5; x1; x2; auto
- Sweep speed: 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Filter: Diagnostic mode: 0.05 – 120Hz, Monitoring mode: 0.5 – 40Hz, Surgery mode: 1 – 25Hz – Notch: 50Hz, 60Hz
- Heart Rate Range : Adult: 15 – 300bpm; Pediatric/ Neonate: 15 – 350bpm
- Accuracy: ± 1bpm or ± 1%, whichever is greater – Resolution: ± 1bpm
- Method: Trans-thoracic impedance
- Operation modes: Auto – Measurement range : Adult: 0 ~ 120 rpm, Neonate/ Pediatric: 0 ~ 150 rpm – Apnea alarm delay: 20s, 25s, 30s, 35s, 40s, 45s, 50s, 55s, 60s
- Bandwidth: 0.3 to 2Hz (-3dB)
- Sweep speed: 6.25mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s
– Pulse Rate
- Range: 25 ~ 250bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: ± 3bpm non-motion and ± 5bpm motion
- Refreshing rate: 1s
- Accuracy: ± 0.1°C or ± 0.2°F (without probe)
- Measurement range: 0~50°C (41 to 122°F)
- Channel: Two-channel
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Parameter: T1, T2, and TD
– Operation Environment
- Power : AC 100-250V, 50/60Hz.
- Temperature : 0-40°C
- Humidity: 15-85%
- Patient Range: Adult, Pediatric, Neonate
PRICE ON REQUEST
(The listed price is just for display. Please contact the vendor for more details.)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Category: B2B Products