Nanoelastic vesicular systems
Discloses an ethanol injection method for the preparation of nano-vesicles and use of
the method in delivering a therapeutic agent
Pharmaceutical nanoelastic vesicular systems (Two Patents granted: 274013; 320207)
Specifications of Patent 274013
• Utilised for topical and ocular administration of antifungals
Applications of Patent 274013
• Elastic compared to the niosomal system
• Stable compared to liposomes and transfersomes
Specifications of Patent 320207
• Non-ionic surfactant based nano-elastic vesicles.
• For prophylaxis, treatment, prevention, and clinical management of ocular or dermal
ailments/diseases including fungal, bacterial or viral infections.
Applications of Patent 320207
• Highly efficient and safe delivery of drugs to internal eye tissues
• Simple and scalable method of preparation.
• Technology can be extended to topical/ dermaceutical products also.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Category: Ready to License Technology
Quick View Allied Health Professionals, Anesthesiologist, Doctors, Professionals₹500.00 (Incl. of GST)
Quick View₹100,000.00 (Incl. of GST)
Theranostic Application of Solid Lipid Nanoparticles Decorated Quantum Dots in Breast Cancer Therapy (Provisional patent application 202011047599)Ready to License Technology