The Trilogy EV300 ventilator provides:
- Invasive and non-invasive positive pressure ventilation for the care of patients ≥2.5 kg through adults.
- The ventilator can measure, display, record, and alarm SpO2, FiO2, CO2, respiratory rate, and pulse rate data when integrated with the appropriate accessories.
- The ventilator is suitable for use in the hospital transport setting* (*Not MRI Compatible)
1 Ventilator : 3 Beds (Ultimately Doctor has to decide)
20% advance, Balance prior to dispatch
Price inclusive of installation
Delivery time 2-3 weeks
Cost of delivery : Included with price
Geographies served: All India
Installation: Included in Price
Training of Hospital Staff: Included in price
Simple | Portable | Reliable | Adaptable
- User-friendly platform
- Patient-friendly performance
- 8” touchscreen
- Quick access 100% oxygen flush button to deliver for 2 minutesTo prevent accidental therapy changes, use the touchscreen lock
- Quick start up. Ideal body weight (IBW) is calculated based on height and gender.
- Adjust alarms as needed.
- Onscreen help: Entering a new prescription or placing a new circuit on the ventilator is simple thanks to the addition of onscreen help.
- Onscreen battery indicator
- 15 hours of battery.*Nominal run time per method in International Electrotechnical Commission (7.5 hr/battery). Detachable battery charge time 0% to 80% is 2.5 hours, Internal battery charge time 0% to 100% is 3.5 hours. A/C-VC mode ActivePAP circuit, PEEP 3cmH2O and Vt 800ml.
- Hot swappable detachable battery provides uninterrupted therapy. * *When the internal battery is charged, batteries can be replaced without the ventilator pausing therapy.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Preventive Maintenance time: Trilogy Evo Service Solution- Avg. 21 mins
- Battery cycles: 1,200 cycles
- Service interval: 1 year*(inspection, cleaning and filter replacement only)
- Seamlessly transition across care environments, utilizing the same clinical technology
- Evolution of Ventilator Technology
- Oxygen blender, low flow oxygen connection and FiO2 cell
- 5 prescriptions
- 4 circuits: single and dual limb
- Circuit Calibration
- Tubing Compliance Compensation
- Ti min/max
- Flow Trigger 0.5
- Rise Time 0
- Dynamic Parameters
- AVAPS updates
- AVAPS-AE updates
- End-tidal CO2 (optional)
- FiO2 sensor access on back panel
- Up to 30 Lpm low flow O2
- Oxygen Blender Module
- Program upto 5 prescriptions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Quick View Healthcare Businesses/Professionals, Hospitals/Clinic chains, Hospitals/Clinics, Medical Equipment, OR, OR Basics, Patient & Exam room, Products, Services, Surgical Supplies₹649,600.00 (Incl. of GST)
Quick View Ambulatory, Company / Bulk Purchases, Diagnostic, Medical Equipment, Monitors, Patient & Exam room, Patient and Exam Room reusables, Products
₹39,200.00(Incl. of GST)
Quick View Company / Bulk Purchases, Medical Equipment, OR, Patient & Exam room, Products₹1.00 (Incl. of GST)
Quick View Company / Bulk Purchases, Medical Equipment, OR, Products, Surgical Supplies₹1.00 (Incl. of GST)