To enhance bioavailability and stability of curcumin.
Solid lipid nanoparticles of curcumin (CLEN) (201711028760; PCT/IB2019/060162)
Specification of Solid lipid nanoparticles of curcumin (CLEN)
• Novel encapsulation technology with high loading (15% w/w of lipid matrix) and
stability including photostability;
• Improved oral bioavailability (6900 %);
• High occlusion and film formation resulting in better permeation;
• Improved skin hydration;
• Controlled drug release and water-washable stain.
Applications of Solid lipid nanoparticles of curcumin (CLEN)
• Can be used as immunobooster, nerve tonic, anti-inflammatory-rheumatoid arthritis,
mouth wash, periodontitis, anti-ageing & skin brightening cosmeceutical, anti-acne,
• Special application in Covid-19 is also implicated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Category: Ready to License Technology
Quick View₹100,000.00 (Incl. of GST)
Theranostic Application of Solid Lipid Nanoparticles Decorated Quantum Dots in Breast Cancer Therapy (Provisional patent application 202011047599)Ready to License Technology
Quick View Ready to License Technology₹100,000.00 (Incl. of GST)
Quick View Allied Health Professionals, Anesthesiologist, Doctors, Professionals₹500.00 (Incl. of GST)