Paramount General at Sakinaka Junction, Andheri East, Mumbai – offers comprehensive Urological services
|Dr. Ashish Chaurasiya
||8pm to 10pm||Tue, Thu, Sat|
|Dr. Hitesh Jain – MS, M. Ch (Uro)||8pm to 10pm||Wed., Fri.|
A profound specialty in Urology Surgical Speciality – Paramount General Hospital and ICCU also offers a gambit of other Healthcare services including Medical Consultation, Emergency Services, ICU Facilities, Diagnostic, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy stores, and Surgical Specialties. They have a core team of doctors specialized in their respective fields using the latest technologies yet very economical to the community for Urology Surgical Speciality. The Hospital is Located at a Prime Location at Sakinaka Junction, Andheri, Mumbai.
The department of urology at Paramount Hospital provides both diagnostic and treatment for various urological problems.
The experts of this department are carrying out the following procedures:
- DJ Stenting
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Testicular biopsy
Urologists diagnose and treat diseases of the urinary tract in both men and women. They also diagnose and treat anything involving the reproductive tract in men.
In some cases, they may perform surgery. For example, they may remove cancer or open up a blockage in the urinary tract. Urologists work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, private clinics, and urology centers.
The urinary tract is the system that creates, stores, and removes urine from the body. Urologists can treat any part of this system. This includes the:
- kidneys, which are the organs that filter waste out of the blood to produce urine
- ureters, which are the tubes through which urine flows from the kidneys to the bladder
- bladder, which is the hollow sac that stores urine
- urethra, which is the tube through which urine travels from the bladder out of the body
- adrenal glands, which are the glands located on top of each kidney that release hormones
Urologists also treat all parts of the male reproductive system. This system is made up of the:
- penis, which is the organ that releases urine and carries sperm out of the body
- prostate, which is the gland underneath the bladder that adds fluid to sperm to produce semen
- testicles, which are the two oval organs inside the scrotum that make the hormone testosterone and produce sperm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Quick View Healthcare Businesses/Professionals, Hospitals/Clinic chains, Hospitals/Clinics, Medical Equipment, OR, OR Basics, Patient & Exam room, Products, Services, Surgical Supplies₹649,600.00 (Incl. of GST)
Quick View Diagnostic, Healthcare Businesses/Professionals, Medical Equipment, Products₹10,700.00 (Incl. of GST)
Quick View Company / Bulk Purchases, Healthcare Businesses/Professionals, Hospitals/Clinic chains, Hospitals/Clinics, Medical Equipment, OR, OR Basics, Patient & Exam room, Products, Services, Surgical Supplies₹537,600.00 (Incl. of GST)