Higg’s Healthcare Walk-in Stability Chambers are designed to meet, if not exceed, stringent quality standards recognized internationally.
Walk-in Stability Chamber
Higg’s Healthcare Walk-in Stability Chamber is designed to meet, if not exceed, stringent quality standards recognized internationally.
Technical Specifications of Walk-in Stability Chamber:
- Temperature Control Accuracy/ Uniformity : ± 0.2°C / ± 1°C
- Temperature Range of Walk-in Stability Chamber: 20°C-60°C
- Humidity Control Accuracy / Uniformity : ± 2% RH / ± 3% RH
- Prefabricated modular structure with PUF/Rockwool insulated panels and reinforced floor panel.
- Interior Stainless Steel and Exterior PPGI/Stainless Steel finish.
- Adequate illumination inside the chamber.
- Glass view panel with specially designed leakproof door.
- Racks & trays made of Stainless Steel with adjustable tray heights.
- CFC free refrigeration systems.
- Man, Machine, Product, and Environmental Safety
- Safety system to cut off the power supply in case of overshoot and undershoot of Temperature and Humidity conditions giving audiovisual alarms.
- Additional safety thermostat to cut off the power supply in case of temperature overshoots.
- Low water level alarm for humidity system.
- Emergency push button inside the chamber to de-energize magnetic lock.
- Panic switch inside the chamber with audible alarm outside.
- A manual unlocking mechanism for a door from inside the walk-in chamber.
- Environment-friendly processes and refrigerants used.
- Hydronic Cooling System
- Thermolab has innovated a unique chilled water circulation system that reduces electrical consumption by 60% and water consumption by 90%.
- Factory assembled refrigeration system, avoiding on-site piping work.
- This unique design enables maintenance of optimum cooling coil temperatures depending on the chamber conditions and resultant Dew Point.
- The life of the compressor increases as the running time of the compressor has enormously decreased.
- Compact plug and play design and can be placed behind the chamber or in the technical area.
- Air Processing Unit (APU)
- Designed to achieve optimum energy utilization with Integrated Cooling, Heating, and Humidifying system.
- The airflow is designed to have uniform conditions throughout the chamber.
- Custom-designed supply and return air ducts particularly for chambers having larger storage volumes.
- Sleek APU design resulted in increased storage volume.
- Control Panel
- Newly designed control panel as per international electrical safety standards.
- PLC-based control system with 7” color HMI, and front-mounted compact design.
- Country-specific electrical panel design to comply with local electrical standards.
- Works on 110 / 220 / 440 Volts and 50 / 60 Hz
- Desktop-based or Server-based SCADA software for data management having support for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- 100% redundant refrigeration & humidity systems with automatic changeover.
- 8 point temperature and 8 point relative humidity monitoring sensors for online mapping.
- Standby temperature and humidity sensors.
- Printer interface and data storage facility.
- Email and mobile alert systems.
- Ethernet communication protocol.
- Door Access Security system.
- Remote audio-visual alarm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Category: B2B Products