Healium.io may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22nd January 2022.
What information do we collect
We may collect the following information from the User:
1. Name, Age and job title;
2. contact information including email address;
3. Patient Medical History (including multiple treatments);
4. List of ongoing medication if any;
5. Patients Habits and Lifestyle;
6. Laboratory tests, Investigations and Reports;
8. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
9. hospital details;
10. hospital’s medical council Registration certificate;
11. Bank Account details;
12. list of medications;
13. buyer/Sellers details, including their licenses, registrations, affiliations &
15. Required registration documents as per category;
16. other information relevant to services offered by Healium.io
What do we do with the information we have gathered?
As per prevalent norms and practices it is essential for any practitioner to obtain Sensitive Personal Data and Information which will be kept private and confidential. It will help us to provide you accurate information as per your requirement. It will also help us:
1. For Internal record keeping;
2. To provide you with accurate result for your search;
3. We may use the information to improve our services;
4. Information about your use of this site.
Please note that healium.io shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for non-fulfilment of any goods and services offered via using our website. We will use reasonable efforts to correct if there is any incorrect information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
Use of information for marketing
In line with any permission you give us, we may send you direct marketing about our own, or carefully selected third parties’ goods and services and disclose your information to other organisations that may send direct marketing to you. You can change your marketing preferences if you are registered with us.
Disclosure of Information to third Parties
Healium.io will NOT disclose any personal information except in the following cases,
1. When required by law such action is necessary.
2. Protect and defend the rights of property of Healium.io
We are committed to ensuring that your Sensitive Personal Data and Information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Due to the nature of online services, it is your personal responsibility to secure your passwords and related access codes for our online resources.
Healium.io will not be responsible for any loss of data of the users of the Website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to Users needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to many other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Please review the privacy policies of those websites before providing them with any personal information.
Update and Access your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Sensitive Personal Data and Information in the following ways:
1. whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [[email protected]] Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example on message boards, online medical reports, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Sensitive Personal Data and Information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your Sensitive Personal Data and Information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the below addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Exponential Healthcare Private Limited
126, A-Wing, Orchard Mall,
Royal Palms Estate, Aarey Colony,
Goregaon (E), Mumbai – 400 065, India
Questions regarding this statement or the privacy practices of Healium.io should be directed to the website coordinator at [email protected]
Healium.io members also have the option of directly contacting the Healium.io User service department via telephone, and/or standard mail.