Bur Guard ( Instrument, Cleaner And Disinfectant ), Instant disinfectant concentrate for burs, files etc.
Bur Guard ( Instrument, Cleaner And Disinfectant ), Instant disinfectant concentrate for burs, files etc. Composition: 1. 2-Propanol 2. Quarternary 3. Ammonium Compound 4. Corrosion Inhibitors 5. Non ionic Surfactants.
Indication: Surface Cleanser.
- Aldehyde free, concentrated detergent solution.
- Specially formulated for the rapid, high level contamination of rotating dental instruments including the most delicate scalpels, pliers, tweezers, burs, mirrors, probes and ultrasonic equipment
- It does not harm the rotating precision ultrasonic equipments.
How to use:
- Dilute 10ml.of concentrated Bur Guard in 1 Ltr. of water.
- Immerse the Burs in the diluted solution bath for 15 minutes to 60minutes.
- Ultrasonic/Ultrasound Burs should be immersed for 15 minutes only ( in the diluted solution bath).
- The diluted solution can be repeatedly used for 1 week with the same efficacy.
Caution : 1.
- The solution prepared with the tap or soft water remains stable for 1 week. However, if used to clean a large number of instrument/s that are heavily contaminated with blood, saliva or organic tissue, the solution should be changed more frequently.
- In case, if, the solution is prepared with hard waters, increase the dose of concentrated solution. For Ultrasonic Burs, files, points etc. add concentrated solution, until, a clear solution is obtained. Packing: 1 X 500ml.Bottle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tags: Bur Guard ( Instrument, Cleaner And Disinfectant ), dental burs manufacturers in india, dental burs online, dental burs price, dental treatment videos free download, dental videos download, dental videos free download, disinfectant chemicals for covid, disinfectant for dental burs, disinfectant for dental files, disinfectant for dental instruments, disinfectant for dentures, disinfectant for fmd virus, disinfectant for hospitals, disinfectant for instruments, disinfectant for surface, disinfectant medical device, disinfectant solution for dental instruments, disinfection in dental clinic, disinfection of dental clinic, disinfection of dental materials, HEALwaalaHealium, how do you sterilize dental instruments at home, how to sterilize instruments in a dental office